Givsum is your virtual fundraising solution as COVID 19 has created challenges to running in-person events and activities. Virtual events can occur entirely online with an unlimited number of participants, and can happen on a single day or be ongoing.
Ideas for Virtual Events and Fundraising Campaigns
This is a fun event if you know a comedian or have access to one. You can sell tickets to the event and provide digital access to a live or pre-recorded video presentation. The comic encourages everyone to make donations throughout the show, and you can follow-up after the show for further engagement. EXAMPLE COMEDY EVENT
- Create a virtual opportunity on Givsum.
- Promote the opportunity by clicking “Share the Love” and push out the event through social media channels.
- Live broadcast your comic through a YouTube Live channel or pre-record the comic and post it to a YouTube/Vimeo channel. Add the video link to the Givsum opportunity.
- Ticket purchasers will receive a receipt and unique access code to view the comedy production.
- Following the event, be sure to send a thank you email and encourage donors to contribute more.